You know by now that my definition of NextGen is different – it means anyone who isn’t here now. That means women, people of color, LGBTQ, career changers, former military, the list goes on… We recognize that our graying industry needs to diversify, to reflect the diversifying pool of investors. (If you need more convincing, read my last blog here.) It’s pretty clear that we need to explore untapped talent pools if we’re going to meet the future need for financial planning.
- Pop quiz: Where is the world’s largest Starbucks? Nope, not Seattle. We take you inside the new…
- Macy’s reports sales declines ahead of the crucial shopping season
- Why location data is the Swiss Army knife of marketing tools
- Google takes a match to political ad targeting, now Facebook feels the heat too
- Tonise Paul steps down as Energy BBDO CEO, continuing a streak of changes in Chicago agency market