You know by now that my definition of NextGen is different – it means anyone who isn’t here now. That means women, people of color, LGBTQ, career changers, former military, the list goes on… We recognize that our graying industry needs to diversify, to reflect the diversifying pool of investors. (If you need more convincing, read my last blog here.) It’s pretty clear that we need to explore untapped talent pools if we’re going to meet the future need for financial planning.
- Heard from Google, the biggest trends impacting PPC are privacy and automation
- How McDonald’s got Marie Kondo’d. Plus, Netflix says ‘no’ to ads: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Pereira O'Dell shuffles leadership; co-founders will sit on opposite coasts
- Inside the new visual identity being served up at McDonald's
- Highsnobiety, once a sneaker blog, is collaborating with Prada and dropping a product of its own