Markets have staged an impressive uptrend since the March 2009 lows, with the S&P 500 Index up nearly 320% over that time frame. Skeptics have been calling the top since 2010, not long after the rally began. Recently, however, signposts are appearing that may indicate changes on the horizon.
- Verizon kicks off Super Bowl return with futuristic 5G wearables for firefighters
- The NFL takes on police shootings of black men in new ad
- Planters returns to the Super Bowl, this time with a ‘Veep’ star
- Under Armour’s new brand campaign was created in-house
- Ikea is betting this weird object will be the most Instagrammed thing it ever makes