Markets have staged an impressive uptrend since the March 2009 lows, with the S&P 500 Index up nearly 320% over that time frame. Skeptics have been calling the top since 2010, not long after the rally began. Recently, however, signposts are appearing that may indicate changes on the horizon.
- Bud Light and Arby's join alien-themed 'Storm Area 51' parties
- Apple communications chief Steve Dowling is leaving the company
- Nature's Bounty names Doner as its latest creative agency of record
- Reddit's chief operating officer on how the platform is doubling ad revenue
- England rugby players are samurais prepping for battle in lavish World Cup ad